When you are 70% sure, act because the other 30% is reserved for hope which...– Dean Young, Whirlpool Suite
People disappeared, reappeared, made plans to go somewhere, and then lost each...– F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (via seabois)
All these things happen in one second and last for ever.– The Waves, Virginia Woolf (via seabois)
It was the winter from hell. but it did us all some good. freeze and thaw.